#ICYMI – This Week on PFF
In case you missed it, we covered a lot of great stuff this week.
- Leslie talked about why you have to buy some vibrant stilettos for your summer 2014 wardrobe.
- Leslie provided you with the Wardrobe Editing Map from Pinterest that will help you decide what clothes to keep and get rid of this summer.
- Leslie talked about our Fashion Designer of the Week, Manuel Blahnik Rodriguez, the creator of the luxurious shoe brand, Manolo Blahniks.
- Ashley gave you ideas for your perfect summer hairstyle by referencing celebrities like Julianne Hough and Beyonce.
- Jared gave all of our faithful gentlemen a few tips on how to correctly incorporate a vest into your summer 2014 closet.
- And then, Leslie gave all of our faithful gentlemen a few tips on how to correctly incorporate button down shirts into your summer 2014 closet.
- Leslie updated you on Kim Kardashian’s new blonde hair.
- Leslie celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Notebook the right way: Talking about Allie Hamilton’s adorable fashion!
- Ashley recapped Beyonce and Jay-Z’s kick off of the On the Run Tour and informed you of some surprises during the show.
- Ashley gave you our list of the Best Dressed of the Week. Did your favorite celebrities make the cut?
- Leslie took you on a stroll down memory lane and talked about the world premier of Girl Meets World on the Disney Channel.
- Leslie wished Ariana Grande a happy 21st birthday by shedding light on some of her most beautiful pictures.
- Ashley gave you options of how to look like your favorite celebrities for cheap.
- Leslie talked about Queen RiRi’s Harper’s Bazaar Arabia famous magazine cover.