Must See Movies for Fall 2014
I don’t know what it is about this time of year, but there always seems to be a plethora of AMAZING movies on queue for release. I’ve seen a few of the following already and have been thoroughly impressed and definitely can’t wait for the rest. Without further ado, the top 10 movies you must see this season.
1. No Good Deed: September 12, 2014
This movie is for all of you thrill seekers. It’s been out for a few weeks and has had raving reviews.
2. The Equalizer: September 26, 2014
Denzel is back and better than ever with Chloe Grace Moretz as his accomplice.
3. Gone Girl: October 3, 2014
Ben Affleck must prove his innocence when his wife goes missing.
4. Annabelle: October 3, 2014
Not for the faint of heart. Plus, I don’t like dolls.
5. Addicted: October 9, 2014
Pretty much seems like the better version of Tyler Perry’s Temptation.
6. The Judge: October 10, 2014
Nothing with Robert Downey Jr. can be bad, so I’ll definitely be attending this one.
7. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day: October 10, 2014
Steve Carell, Jennifer Garner and misbehaving children. What could be funnier?
8. The Best of Me: October 17, 2014
The latest sob story from Nicholas Sparks hits the big screen.
9. Big Hero 6: November 7, 2014
Why wouldn’t you want to watch what is basically the Michelin doll save the world?
10. Interstellar: November 7, 2014
Matthew McConaughey in a Sci-Fi? This I gotta see..
Bonus just because it’s hilarious – Horrible Bosses 2: November 26, 2014